Friday, September 28, 2012

        


My blog will be all about music! What I'll do is pick an artist every month and write a different post every week about them. For example, I'll write about how they were discovered, fun facts, recent albums, new songs, my favorite song(s) from them, my opinions, and my inspirations and why they inspire me.


Some artists I'll do are: Justin Bieber, Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, Carly Rae Jepson, Demi Lovato, One Direction, and Cher Lloyd. I'll probably include a music video or a link on the specific artist's recent song. Come visit and follow my blog to learn more about YOUR favorite artist!
                                                              

7 comments:

  1. I think your off to a great start with your blog and I love how you wrote what is going to be on your blog. I will be coming back to your blog! I'm pretty excited! - Jade (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks I love your blog also! :) Keep up the wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for you to continue blogging! I love how you give an explanation on what is going to be shown on the blog. I will visit your blog again soon!
    -Niyanta

    ReplyDelete
  4. By the way, I forgot to ask you, who is your favorite artist/band?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Niyanta! I'll visit your blog also! My favorite artists are Justin Bieber and Demi Lovato. What are yours?

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favorite artists are Christina Perri, Taylor Swift, and Adele, but my favorite artist has to be Taylor Swift! I just love her country music! I would really love if you did a post on her! Keep up the great work on your blog! Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love them too! Definitely going to post on them soon! Bye!

    ReplyDelete